- The Company's production is projected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17 percent over the next five years, resulting in average daily production of 540 thousand barrels of oil equivalent per day (MBoe/d) in 2017
- Net risked resources have increased to 9.9 billion barrels of oil equivalent (BBoe), up 34 percent since 2011
- The Company's total proven reserves are expected to be 2.6 BBoe by the end of 2016, representing a CAGR of 16 percent from year-end 2011
- Discretionary cash flow is expected to exceed $7 billion by 2017, a CAGR of 21 percent
- The horizontal Niobrara program in the DJ Basin has evolved into a top-tier U.S. oil play resulting in the acceleration of the drilling program to over 500 horizontal wells per year and net horizontal production of 175 MBoe/d by 2017
- The development of the giant Leviathan field offshore Israel has been significantly advanced with the announced agreement in principle with a strategic partner
Noble Energy Announces Highlights Of 2012 Analyst Conference
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.