PORTLAND, Ore., Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Rentrak Corporation (NASDAQ: RENT), the leader in multi-screen media measurement serving the advertising, television and entertainment industries, today announced CEO, Bill Livek, will be a featured speaker during the annual On Screen Media Summit, today, Thursday, December 6, 2012 at the Sentry Center Midtown East Conference Center at 730 Third Ave at East 45 th Street, 17 th floor, New York City.
The year-end On Screen Media Summit annually attracts top executives in the business of TV, film, advertising, video technology and on-screen media. The focus of this year's event is on the state of the business of all things on screen – from the traditional to the newest delivery platforms, including theaters, TVs, electronic signage, computer monitors, and personal handheld mobile devices.
The conference is presented by leading television industry publications, Broadcasting & Cable and Multichannel News.Mr. Livek's panel, "Programming Roundtable: Generating Revenues from Movies" will begin at 11:30am Eastern Time and will discuss the role of content focusing on the revenue-generating life cycle of movie content from production to general release to on demand to syndication. The panel will be moderated by Tom Umstead, Programming Editor for Multichannel News. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20111007/MM82941LOGO) RENTME Contacts for Rentrak Corporation: Sallie Olmsted / Amanda Bialek Office: 310-854-8124 / 310-854-8151 E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Rentrak Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV