Fiscal 2013 Outlook
The Company evaluates its financial performance based on its customers' annual production cycles as opposed to a quarterly basis, due to weather fluctuations and the seasonal nature of each customer's business. The Company is raising its previous revenue guidance and expects its revenue for the full year ending January 31, 2013 to be in the range of $2.0 billion to $2.15 billion from the previous range of $1.95 billion to $2.1 billion. Net income attributable to common stockholders is expected to be in the range of $44.1 million to $48.3 million. Earnings per diluted share is expected to be in the range of $2.10 to $2.30 based on estimated weighted average diluted common shares outstanding of 21.0 million. For comparative purposes, the Company generated revenue of $1.66 billion in fiscal year 2012 and net income attributable to common stockholders for fiscal 2012 was $43.8 million, or $2.18 per diluted share, based on weighted average diluted common shares outstanding of 20.1 million.
Conference Call and Presentation Information
The Company will host a conference call and audio webcast today at 7:30 a.m. Central time (8:30 a.m. Eastern time). A copy of the presentation that will accompany the prepared remarks from the conference call is available on the Company’s website under Investor Relations at www.titanmachinery.com. An archive of the audio webcast will be available on the Company’s website under Investor Relations at www.titanmachinery.com 30 days following the audio webcast.Investors interested in participating in the live call can dial (888) 417-8516 from the U.S. International callers can dial (719) 325-2484. A telephone replay will be available approximately two hours after the call concludes and will be available through Thursday, December 20, 2012, by dialing (877) 870-5176 from the U.S., or (858) 384-5517 from international locations, and entering confirmation code 7983584.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV