(all amounts in Canadian dollars)
TORONTO, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - The Toronto-Dominion Bank (the Bank) today announced that a dividend in an amount of seventy-seven cents ( 77 cents) per fully paid common share in the capital stock of the Bank has been declared for the quarter ending January 31, 2013, payable on and after January 31, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on January 4, 2013.
In lieu of receiving their dividends in cash, holders of the Bank's common shares may choose to have their dividends reinvested in additional common shares of the Bank in accordance with the Dividend Reinvestment Plan (the Plan).
Under the Plan, the Bank determines whether the additional common shares are purchased in the open market or issued by the Bank from treasury. At this time, the Bank has decided to continue to issue shares from treasury, at a 1% discount from the Average Market Price (as defined in the Plan) until such time as the Bank elects otherwise.Any registered holder of record wishing to join the Plan can obtain an Enrolment Form from CIBC Mellon Trust Company* (1-800-387-0825) or on the Bank's website, www.td.com/investor/drip.jsp. Beneficial or non-registered holders of the Bank's common shares must contact their financial institution or broker to participate. In order to participate in time for this dividend, Enrolment Forms for registered holders must be in the hands of CIBC Mellon Trust Company* at P.O. Box 700, Postal Station B, Montreal, Québec, H3B 3K3 before the close of business on January 3, 2013. Beneficial or non-registered holders must contact their financial institution or broker for instructions on how to participate in advance of the above date. The Bank also announced that dividends have been declared on the following Non-Cumulative Redeemable Class A First Preferred Shares of the Bank, payable on and after January 31, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on January 8, 2013:
- Series O, in an amount per share of $0.303125;
- Series P, in an amount per share of $0.328125;
- Series Q, in an amount per share of $0.35;
- Series R, in an amount per share of $0.35;
- Series S, in an amount per share of $0.3125;
- Series Y, in an amount per share of $0.31875;
- Series AA, in an amount per share of $0.3125;
- Series AC, in an amount per share of $0.35;
- Series AE, in an amount per share of $0.390625;
- Series AG, in an amount per share of $0.390625;
- Series AI, in an amount per share of $0.390625; and
- Series AK, in an amount per share of $0.390625.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV