ImmunoGen, Inc. (Nasdaq: IMGN), a biotechnology company that develops anticancer therapeutics using its Targeted Antibody Payload (TAP) technology and antibody expertise, today announced that Daniel Junius, President and CEO, will present at the upcoming Oppenheimer 23 rd Annual Healthcare Conference in New York. The presentation is scheduled for 10:00 am ET on December 13, 2012.
The webcast of this presentation can be accessed live through the “Investor Information” section of the Company’s website, www.immunogen.com; a replay of the presentation will be available at the same location for one week.
About ImmunoGen, Inc.
ImmunoGen, Inc. develops targeted anticancer therapeutics using its TAP
technology together with the Company’s expertise in monoclonal
antibodies and tumor biology. A TAP compound uses a tumor-targeting
monoclonal antibody to deliver one of ImmunoGen's purpose-developed
cancer-killing agents specifically to tumor cells. Ten TAP compounds are
now in clinical testing, of which three are wholly owned by the Company.
Marketing applications for trastuzumab emtansine (T-DM1), the most
advanced compound using ImmunoGen's TAP technology, are under review in
the US and Europe. Roche is developing this compound globally under an
agreement between ImmunoGen and Genentech, a member of the Roche Group.
More information about ImmunoGen can be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV