Celebrate New Year's Abroad
If there's one place that knows how to welcome in the New Year, then it's a party at the snow fields. Europe boasts some of the best skiing facilities in the world, with first class resorts catering to a range of budgets throughout France, Austria, Italy and Bulgaria.
When most people think of Italy holidays, pizza, pasta and the Roman Colosseum immediately spring to mind. However, with excellent ski resorts available in areas like Selva and Corvara, Italy is an excellent place to hit the slopes in the daytime with varied après-ski activities providing the perfect way to welcome in the New Year by night.
With their daytime siestas and late night socialising, the Spanish are renowned for their unique approach to partying. So, what could be a better way to welcome in 2013 than a New Year's holiday Spanish style?Spain's holiday crowds disappear when summer ends, meaning winter tourists can enjoy cities like Barcelona, Seville and Madrid with the locals. If you have been meaning to book a Spain holiday, why not celebrate the start of 2013 with delicious tapas and salsa dancing at one of the country's famous nightclubs? SOURCE Thomas Cook
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV