Celebrate New Year's Abroad
LONDON, December 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
• Thousands of Brits expected to choose holidays abroad over New Year celebrations at home
• Party capitals in Spain and Europe expected to prove popular
• Thomas Cook offer guide to best holiday locations for celebrationsThis December thousands of Brits are expected to turn their backs on London's gloomy temperatures and over the top party prices. Instead, this New Year's Eve revellers will be heading abroad to the countless party destinations and resorts found overseas. According to the travel experts at Thomas Cook, the best holiday locations for a New Year's party with a bang are set to include popular favourites such as Italy, Portugal and Spain. Winter sun It might be dreary back in old blighty, but there are still plenty of holiday destinations that can catch some rays of winter sun. While you might not get the perfect tan, these locations will have you back in your best party attire in next to no time. The undisputed party capital of Portugal is the city of Algarve and the region knows how to host a real New Year's Eve celebration. Be sure to catch the fireworks display on the river front in Lagos or head down to the open air concert at Fisherman's Beach. As the evening progresses, make your way along the endless rows of bars and clubs and dance your way into the early hours of the morning. When you're recovering on New Year's Day, be sure to head back outside for the blue skies and sunshine that the region offers. Ski top fun
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV