Gunvor Acquires Stake In TAL Pipeline
INGOLSTADT, Germany, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Affirming its long-term commitment to serving the German market, Gunvor Group ("Gunvor") has acquired a 10 percent stake in the Transalpine Pipeline (TAL), which supplies Gunvor Raffinerie Ingolstadt ("GRI"). This acquisition will allow Gunvor to secure a long-term crude supply to GRI. The deal closed December 4.
The Ingolstadt refinery, which Gunvor purchased in August, serves the markets in Southern Germany and Upper Austria, providing an important fuel supply and competition to the land-locked area.
In addition to Gunvor, shareholders in TAL currently include: OMV (25%); Shell (24%); Ruhr Oel (11%); Eni (10%); BP (9%); ExxonMobil (6%); ConocoPhilips (3%); and Total (2%).
SOURCE Gunvor Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV