RUSSIA! Magazine: Historic Moscow Building Targeted In A Hostile Takeover Attempt
Zhanna Kirtbaya is now suing the raiders, hoping for quick reinstatement of her rights. "I have been threatened for nearly seven years by the people who want to take away the house my great-grandfather built. I, an 80 year-old woman, have to stand up against financial services giant FINAM and its owner Viktor Remsha – a company that manages pension savings of many thousands of Russian citizens as well as works with western funds. What they are doing to the Perlov House demonstrates their attitude towards retirees and the kind of business ethics they espouse."
RUSSIA! is a U.S.-based magazine devoted to Russian culture and business. Coverage of this and other business-related stories is available at www.readrussia.com.
Contact: Tatyana Foley email@example.com+1 917 475 6452
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV