Net Asset Value As At November 30, 2012
MONTREAL, Dec. 5, 2012 /CNW Telbec/ - Global Diversified Investment Grade Income Trust ("Global DIGIT") announces that the net asset value ("NAV") per unit as at November 30, 2012 was estimated to be $6.87.
The NAV on a particular date is equal to the aggregate value of the assets of Global DIGIT, less the aggregate value of its liabilities. Substantially all of the assets of Global DIGIT consist of cash and three credit default swaps entered into with Deutsche Bank A.G. and the related collateral.
About Global DIGIT
Global DIGIT provides an economic interest in a mezzanine tranche of credit default swap agreements in respect of portfolios of synthetic corporate exposures, mortgage-backed securities, asset-backed securities and structured finance securities.SOURCE GLOBAL DIVERSIFIED INVESTMENT GRADE INCOME TRUST
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV