When Prices Make No Sense
As our paper currencies collectively plummet toward zero, the actual difference in value between the "highest prices in history" and "the lowest prices in history" steadily shrinks to zero as well.
Whether we have gold (currently) priced at $1,700/oz and silver priced at $32/oz, or whether we add one (or two) zeros to those numbers is now practically nothing more than the arbitrary whim of bankster manipulation...with one important exception: inventories.
Today, the "price" of gold or silver means nothing more than how favorably we can exchange our soon-to-be-worthless banker paper for the world's only honest money. Tomorrow, when inventories go to zero, this means the zeros that have been artificially/fraudulently withheld from gold and silver must be added.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV