PIA And The Partnership Announce A New Business Tool For PIA Members
Designed to Help Agencies Project and Plan for Growth and Profitability
WASHINGTON, Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Growing both the size and profitability of their personal lines books of business is a priority for member agencies of the National Association of Professional Insurance Agents (PIA). In response, the PIA Partnership is announcing its newest deliverable for agents: "Closing the Gap – Growth and Profit." Current PIA members are now able to access the deliverable website at http://agency-growth-profit.com.
At the heart of this new deliverable are calculator tools which have been created for use with Microsoft Excel to help ensure ease of access and adaptability for agents.
These tools are designed to help agencies project and plan for new business growth and profitability on a 5 year basis. Agencies can also use these tools to calculate projected auto and homeowner premium and commission by customer type – comparing various ways in which their own retention rates, premium rates and commissions factor into agency profitability.Since results from these calculator tools are not static, agencies can create "what if" scenarios and improve their bottom-line results by adjusting factors including improved retention, increased sales goals and ramping up account-rounding activities. This new tool from The Partnership can help provide agencies with the ability to:
- Plan for growth and profitability.
- Quantify the benefits from account rounding.
- Evaluate customer opportunities across all of their carriers.
- Compare retention, pricing and commission by line of business.
- Create a 5 year revenue projection based on sales goals.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV