A Better Early Blood Test For Autism
The blood test was developed under grants from the Simons Foundation, the Nancy Lurie Marks Family Foundation, Autism Speaks, the Howard Hughes Medical Institute, the Autism Consortium (NIMH grant #R01MH085143, the Molecular Genetics Core laboratory supported by NICHD (grant #P30HD018655), and the Charles H. Hood Foundation.
1. Ashwood P; et al. J Leukoc Biol 2006 Jul; 80(1):1-15.2. Hsiao EY; et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2012 Jul 31; 109(31):12776-81.3. Atladottir HO; et al. Pediatrics 2009 Aug; 124(2):687-944. Voineagu I; et al. Nature 2011 May 25; 474(7351):380-4.5. Schafer DP; et al. Neuron 2012 May 24; 74(4):691-705. ( Press release.)
Boston Children's Hospital is home to the world's largest research enterprise based at a pediatric medical center, where its discoveries have benefited both children and adults since 1869. More than 1,100 scientists, including nine members of the National Academy of Sciences, 11 members of the Institute of Medicine and nine members of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute comprise Boston Children's research community. Founded as a 20-bed hospital for children, Boston Children's today is a 395-bed comprehensive center for pediatric and adolescent health care. For more information about research and clinical innovation at Boston Children's, visit: http://vectorblog.org/ .
CONTACT: Keri StedmanBoston Children's Hospital617-919-3110 firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE Boston Children's Hospital
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts