- Section 1003(a)(ii) of the NYSE MKT Company Guide in that the Company reported stockholders’ equity of less than $4,000,000 at September 30, 2012 and losses from continuing operations and/or net losses in its three out of its four most recent fiscal years ended December 31, 2011;
- Section 1003(a)(iii) of the NYSE MKT Company Guide in that the Company reported stockholders’ equity of less than $6,000,000 at June 30, 2012 and had losses from continuing operations and/or net losses in each of its five consecutive fiscal years ended December 31, 2011; and
- Section 1003(a)(iv) of the NYSE MKT Company Guide in that the Company has sustained losses which are so substantial in relation to its overall operations or its existing financial resources, or its financial condition has become so impaired that it appears questionable, in the opinion of the NYSE MKT, that the Company will be able to continue operations and/or meet its obligations as they mature.
Innovaro, Inc. Receives Delisting Notification From The NYSE MKT
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.