Towers Watson & Co. (NYSE, NASDAQ: TW), a global consulting firm, announced that its Board of Directors has approved an amendment to the record and payment dates of the company’s regular quarterly cash dividend which was declared on November 16, 2012. The quarterly dividend of $0.115 per common share is now payable on or about December 26, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 17, 2012. The dividend was previously scheduled to be paid on or about January 15, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 31, 2012.
Additionally, the company’s Board of Directors has declared an accelerated dividend for fiscal 2013 in lieu of dividends potentially payable in April 2013, July 2013 and October 2013. The accelerated dividend is payable on or about December 26, 2012, in an aggregate amount of $0.345 per common share, to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 17, 2012.
About Towers Watson
Towers Watson (NYSE, NASDAQ: TW) is a leading global professional
services company that helps organizations improve performance through
effective people, risk and financial management. With approximately
14,000 full-time and contract associates around the world, we offer
solutions in the areas of benefits, talent management, rewards, and risk
and capital management.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV