Brown-Forman Corporation (NYSE:BFA) (NYSE:BFB) Brown-Forman will host an analyst meeting starting at 1:30 p.m. (EST) on December 12 in New York, NY, and a live audio webcast of the company presentations and question and answer session with analysts will be available via www.brown-forman.com, through a link to Investor Relations. Copies of the slides presented at the analyst meeting will also be available via the company website.
It is recommended that listeners log on 10 minutes prior to the start of the presentation.
A replay of the audio presentation and copies of the slides will be available on the Brown-Forman website for 30 days.
For more than 140 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the
experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol
brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Southern Comfort,
Finlandia, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Canadian Mist, Korbel, Gentleman Jack,
el Jimador, Herradura, Sonoma-Cutrer, Chambord, New Mix, Tuaca, and
Woodford Reserve. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by nearly 4,000
employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide. For more
information about the company, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV