Census Bureau To Release New Web Tool -- "Easy Stats"
WASHINGTON, Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Tomorrow, just in time for the release of the American Community Survey five-year estimates, the U.S. Census Bureau will release "Easy Stats," an online tool developed to make statistics quicker and easier to access. The interactive tool provides selected demographic and economic statistics from the American Community Survey. "Easy Stats" allows searching by geography down to the local level, including incorporated places like cities and towns and census designated places. View detailed race, age and gender breakdowns, and compare communities. http:// www.census.gov/easystats/.
In addition, tomorrow the Census Bureau will update its popular QuickFacts site with the new American Community Survey statistics, making it even easier for people to find information about a town, county or state.
No news release associated with this product. Tip Sheet only.Contact: Public Information Office301-763-3030 SOURCE U.S. Census Bureau
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV