Globus Medical, Inc. (NYSE:GMED), a leading spinal implant manufacturer, today announced that Richard Baron, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will meet with institutional investors and participate at the following investor events in December 2012:
- Oppenheimer’s 23 rd Annual Healthcare Conference, December 12, 2012, at the Waldorf Astoria in New York, New York, including a presentation at 4:30PM.
- Bank of America’s 2012 Denver Healthcare One-on-One Conference, December 13, 2012, at the JW Marriott in Denver, Colorado.
Interested institutional investors that wish to schedule a meeting with management should contact Oppenheimer and Bank of America directly.
About Globus Medical, Inc.
Globus Medical, Inc. is a leading spinal implant company based in
Audubon, PA. The company was founded in 2003 by an experienced team of
spine professionals with a shared vision to create products that enable
spine surgeons to promote healing in patients with spinal disorders.
Additional information can be accessed at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV