Globus Medical, Inc. (NYSE:GMED), a leading spinal implant manufacturer, today announced that Richard Baron, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will meet with institutional investors and participate at the following investor events in December 2012:
- Oppenheimer’s 23 rd Annual Healthcare Conference, December 12, 2012, at the Waldorf Astoria in New York, New York, including a presentation at 4:30PM.
- Bank of America’s 2012 Denver Healthcare One-on-One Conference, December 13, 2012, at the JW Marriott in Denver, Colorado.
Interested institutional investors that wish to schedule a meeting with management should contact Oppenheimer and Bank of America directly.
About Globus Medical, Inc.
Globus Medical, Inc. is a leading spinal implant company based in Audubon, PA. The company was founded in 2003 by an experienced team of spine professionals with a shared vision to create products that enable spine surgeons to promote healing in patients with spinal disorders. Additional information can be accessed at
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts