IRVINE, Calif., Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Pacific Premier Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: PPBI) (the "Company"), the holding company of Pacific Premier Bank, announced today that it intends to commence a public offering of approximately $30 million of its common stock. The Company intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for general corporate purposes, to support our ongoing and future anticipated growth and to augment the capitalization of Pacific Premier Bank.
Raymond James & Associates, Inc. is acting as book-running manager and D.A. Davidson & Co. is acting as co-manager for the offering. The underwriters will have a 30-day option to purchase from the Company up to an additional 15% of the offered amount of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any.
This announcement shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction. The Company has filed a registration statement (including a prospectus) with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") for the offering to which this communication relates. Before you invest, you should read the prospectus in the registration statement and other documents the Company has filed with the SEC for more complete information about the Company and this offering. You may get these documents for free by visiting EDGAR on the SEC website at
or by visiting the Company's website at
. Alternatively, copies of the prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained by contacting
Raymond James & Associates, Inc. by calling toll-free 1-877-587-7748 or by e-mailing Mark Edwards at email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV