CINCINNATI, Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Vantiv, Inc. (NYSE: VNTV) announced today the launch of an underwritten secondary public offering of 12,050,000 shares of its Class A common stock by Fifth Third Bank and its affiliate FTPS Partners, LLC. In addition, the underwriters will have an option to purchase up to 1,200,000 additional shares from Fifth Third Bank.
The selling stockholders will receive all of the proceeds from this offering. No shares are being sold by Vantiv.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Credit Suisse Securities ( USA) LLC are the underwriters of the offering.
The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the preliminary prospectus may be obtained, once available, from J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Attention: Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, or telephone: 1-866-803-9204 or Credit Suisse Securities ( USA) LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, One Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010, or telephone: 1-800-221-1037, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy these securities be accepted prior to the time that the registration statement becomes effective. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction. About Vantiv Vantiv is a leading, integrated payment processor differentiated by a single, proprietary technology platform. Contact Nathan Rozof, CFASenior Vice PresidentInvestor Relations866.254.4811 or 513.900.4811 IR@vantiv.com SOURCE Vantiv, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV