WestJet Releases 2012 Holiday Travel Tips
Up to two excess bags will be accepted for a fee of $50 on a space-available basis to most destinations. Remember that excess baggage fees are combinable. For example, an extra item that is oversized and overweight will be charged both an oversized fee and overweight fee. Guests are encouraged to visit the baggage section of our website for details on sporting equipment, restricted items, special items and more - it's packed with information.
5. If you love something, don't set it free.
We suggest placing important 'must-have' special items into your first checked bag as we can't guarantee there will be room on the aircraft for all extra bags. For safe keeping, we strongly encourage bringing identification, prescription medication, mobile devices, keys and jewellery in your carry-on baggage.
6. We prefer rapping over wrapping, especially at airport security.Wrapped presents should go in checked baggage. Airport security (CATSA) may unwrap any wrapped items in carry-on baggage, causing delays at security for you and your fellow travellers. If you have additional questions about security screening, please visit http://www.catsa-acsta.gc.ca. 7. Give Fido the first-class treatment. Although we do not accept pets for travel in checked baggage between December 15 and January 6 inclusive, certain small animals may be able to travel in the cabin of the aircraft. Visit our travelling with pets page for full details. 8. Remember toys for girls and boys. Make sure to pack some small games or toys for little WestJetters travelling this holiday. A long trip will pass quickly with some entertainment. We recommend bringing books, magazines, portable DVD players or toys for your little WestJetters. You can also enjoy up! - our inflight magazine - available in the seatback pockets. 9. Eggnog is best consumed responsibly. Help create a remarkable guest experience for everyone on board by consuming alcohol responsibly. Canadian aviation regulations prohibit us from allowing a guest to board an aircraft when he/she may present a hazard to the aircraft or those on board.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts