WestJet Releases 2012 Holiday Travel Tips
Airline offers its suggestions for a remarkable holiday travel experience
CALGARY, Dec. 5, 2012 /CNW/ - WestJet today shared its annual holiday travel tips to help guests travelling during the airline's busiest time of year.
"The holidays are a busy travel period whether guests are travelling home or to one of our vacation destinations," said Bob Cummings, WestJet Executive Vice-President, Sales, Marketing and Guest Experience. "Just as in previous years, we share these annual travel tips as part of our commitment to help deliver a smooth and remarkable travel experience."
1. Check out your check-in options.WestJet offers four convenient check-in options.
- Newly designed web check-in is available at westjet.com. Guests can check in from 24 hours to 60 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Self-serve check-in kiosks are available at most Canadian and U.S. airports in WestJet's network from 24 hours to 60 minutes before scheduled departure. Select serve-serve kiosks also offer self-serve bag-tagging, allowing guests to print and attach their bag tags as part of their check-in process.
- Mobile check-in allows guests to check in with a mobile device from 24 hours to 60 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Traditional counter check-in is available in all airports. Our friendly WestJetters are always happy to greet guests and help them on their way.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts