DCT Industrial Trust Inc. ® (NYSE: DCT), a leading industrial real estate company, today announced that Jeffrey F. Phelan has been promoted to President of the Company, effective January 1, 2013.
Mr. Phelan’s promotion to President reflects the evolution of his responsibilities since joining DCT Industrial in 2010. In addition to his current roles as National President of Development and Managing Director of the Western Region, Mr. Phelan has taken on increased responsibility in regards to the Company’s national market activity.
“Jeff has been instrumental in the execution of DCT Industrial’s market strategy, contributing to the growth and strength of our national platform and significantly expanding the Company’s development capabilities,” said Phil Hawkins, President and Chief Executive Officer of DCT Industrial Trust. “He is a valued member of the Executive Committee whose leadership, relationships and experience contribute to our Company’s growth and enhance the strength of our market-based teams.”
About DCT Industrial Trust Inc. ®DCT Industrial Trust Inc. is a leading industrial real estate company specializing in the acquisition, development, leasing and management of bulk distribution and light industrial properties in high-volume distribution markets in the U.S. and Mexico. As of September 30, 2012, the Company owned interests in approximately 75.2 million square feet of properties leased to approximately 840 customers, including 16.7 million square feet operated on behalf of five institutional capital management partners. Additional information is available at www.dctindustrial.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV