Verint ® Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNT), a global leader in Actionable Intelligence® solutions and value-added services, today announced results for the quarter ended October 31, 2012.
“In Q3, we had strong profitability and cash from operations, despite the economic environment. We believe we are well positioned for long-term growth in both the enterprise and security intelligence markets due to our broad product portfolio and strong competitive position,” said Dan Bodner, CEO and President.
Below is selected unaudited financial information for the three and nine months ended October 31, 2012 prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (“GAAP”) and not in accordance with GAAP (“non-GAAP”).
Three Months Ended October 31, 2012 – GAAP
Nine Months Ended October 31, 2012 – GAAP
Three Months Ended October 31, 2012 – Non-GAAP
Nine Months Ended October 31, 2012 – Non-GAAP
- We expect revenue in the range of $845 million plus or minus 1%
- We expect diluted earnings per share in the range of $2.50 plus or minus 5 cents
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts