Verint ® Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNT), a global leader in Actionable Intelligence® solutions and value-added services, today announced results for the quarter ended October 31, 2012.
“In Q3, we had strong profitability and cash from operations, despite the economic environment. We believe we are well positioned for long-term growth in both the enterprise and security intelligence markets due to our broad product portfolio and strong competitive position,” said Dan Bodner, CEO and President.
Below is selected unaudited financial information for the three and nine months ended October 31, 2012 prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (“GAAP”) and not in accordance with GAAP (“non-GAAP”).
Three Months Ended October 31, 2012 – GAAP
Three Months Ended October 31, 2012 – Non-GAAP
- We expect revenue in the range of $845 million plus or minus 1%
- We expect diluted earnings per share in the range of $2.50 plus or minus 5 cents
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV