Kaydon Corporation (NYSE: KDN) today announced that its Board of Directors has elected Therese Houlahan as Treasurer of Kaydon Corporation, effective immediately. Ms. Houlahan has served as Assistant Treasurer since joining Kaydon in 2010. Prior to joining Kaydon, she held the positions of Director, Corporate Treasury at Alberto Culver Company and Assistant Treasurer at Hayes Lemmerz International, Inc. During this time, Therese has gained valuable experience in global treasury, corporate finance, foreign exchange management, investments, mergers and acquisitions, investor relations and systems implementation support. Ms. Houlahan has a BA degree in Economics and a MBA in Finance, both from the University of Michigan, and is a Certified Treasury Professional.
James O’Leary, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, commented, “We are pleased to recognize Therese’s many contributions to Kaydon’s finance team during her time at Kaydon. In her expanded role, Therese will continue to enhance Kaydon’s treasury operations, develop our important banking relationships, and support communications with our investor constituencies.”
Kaydon Corporation is a leading designer and manufacturer of custom engineered, performance-critical products, supplying a broad and diverse group of industrial, military, alternative energy, aerospace, medical and semiconductor equipment, and aftermarket customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV