DEARBORN, Mich., Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
The Lincoln Motor Company forges dynamic new pathThe Lincoln brand of Ford Motor Company is on course to once again claim the premium automotive marketplace. The introduction of The Lincoln Motor Company is marked by the unveiling of the all-new MKZ midsize luxury sedan and a strategy to break through in an unprecedented way. Lincoln will debut its first-ever Super Bowl commercial written entirely by social media and featuring comedian Jimmy Fallon. more...
Tom Kowaleski | email@example.com | 248.227.8657
All-new 2013 Ford Fusion wins Green Car of the YearGreen Car Journal named the 2013 Ford Fusion Green Car of the Year at the Los Angeles Auto Show. With five powertrain choices including two EcoBoost ® engines plus hybrid and plug-in hybrid variants, the all-new Fusion comes to market with a "game-on attitude," says Green Car Journal. more...C-MAX success helps drive Ford's small car sales to 12-year highNovember brought growth throughout Ford's product portfolio in the U.S., with car sales up 15 percent, trucks up 4 percent and utility vehicles up 2 percent. Ford had its best small car November sales month since 2000, with Focus, the all-new C-MAX hybrids and Fiesta sales totaling 26,848 vehicles – a 76 percent increase over last year. more… Erich Merkle | firstname.lastname@example.org | 313.806.4562 About Ford Motor CompanyFord Motor Company (NYSE: F) , a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles across six continents. With about 172,000 employees and 65 plants worldwide, the company's automotive brands include Ford and Lincoln. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding Ford and its products worldwide, please visit http://corporate.ford.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV