Traders should now look for long-biased trades in TRV as long as it's trending above $71.32, and then once it sustains a move or close above $74.70 with volume that hits near or above 2.51 million shares. If that breakout hits soon, then TRV will set up to enter new 52-week high territory, which is bullish technical price action. A possible upside targets off that breakout is $80 in the near future.
ExamWorks Group (EXAM)
This company is a provider of independent medical examinations (IMEs), peer and bill reviews, and related services, which it collectively refers to as IME services or the IME industry. This stock is trading up 5.9% at $12.57 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 153,000Average Volume: 118,679 Volume % Change: 140% From a technical perspective, EXAM is gapping up sharply here off some near-term support at $11.85 with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing EXAM within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once EXAM manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance levels at its 200-day of $12.73 and then some more overhead resistance at $12.74 with high volume. At last check, EXAM has hit an intraday high of $12.73 and volume is well above its three-month average action of 118,679 shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in EXAM once it manages to sustain a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 118,679 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then EXAM will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at its 50-day of $13.48 and at $14.09. Any high-volume move above $14.09 will then put $14.50 to $15.15 into focus for shares of EXAM. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, check out the Stocks Rising On Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV