Law Firm Kirby McInerney LLP Investigating Potential Claims On Behalf Of Young Innovations, Inc. Shareholders
Kirby McInerney LLP is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Young Innovations, Inc. (YDNT) related to the proposed acquisition of the Company by an affiliate of Linden Capital Partners, a Chicago-based private equity firm. Under the terms of the agreement, Linden will acquire all outstanding shares of Young Innovations for $39.50 per share. The agreement was unanimously approved by Young Innovations’ Board of Directors, and values the company at approximately $314 million.
The investigation concerns whether the Young Innovations Board of Directors violated its fiduciary duties by agreeing to this transaction and whether the proposed $39.50 per share consideration adequately values Young Innovations common stock. The offer price represents a mere 12.5% premium to the thirty day average closing price of shares before the transaction was announced, but shares have traded above the offer price as recently as September, and the closing price on the day the offer was announced reached $39.79.
If you are a Young Innovations (YDNT) shareholder and wish to obtain additional information, please contact J. Brandon Walker, Esq. by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at (212) 699-1145 or (888) 529-4787.
Kirby McInerney LLP is a New York-based law firm concentrating in securities, shareholder, whistleblower, antitrust and consumer litigation. For additional information, please go to www.kmslaw.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV