CLEVELAND, Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: LECO) has approved a 17.6% increase in the quarterly cash dividend, from $0.17 per share to $0.20 per share, or $0.80 per share on an annualized basis.
Given the uncertainty of tax increases on dividends in 2013, the Directors also authorized moving the December dividend payment date up from January 2013 and declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, payable December 28, 2012, to holders of record as of December 17, 2012.
Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc-welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln has 46 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 20 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries.For more information about Lincoln Electric and its products and services, visit the Company's website at http://www.lincolnelectric.com. SOURCE Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV