Canon Information and Imaging Solutions, Inc. (CIIS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., announced today that it has formed a strategic relationship with Dibon Technologies, Inc., a leading cloud and IT solutions provider. Under the agreement, Dibon Technologies, Inc. will provide implementation services for Canon's “Forms and Print Services for Salesforce,” an application that allows Salesforce users to easily turn their Salesforce data into professional-looking reports, proposals or other documents, which can then be printed without the need for print drivers*.
"We have been making tremendous strides in the cloud and solutions space in recent years. Finding the right partners to continue this evolution is key for us as we look to expand market presence,” said Satoshi Nagata, executive vice president, Canon Information and Imaging Solutions. "Dibon Technologies has an excellent reputation for its progress in the cloud and IT solutions space, and we are excited to collaborate and share expertise in developing and deploying cloud-based solutions for clients in a variety of industries.”
As a leading provider of cloud-based IT solutions, Dibon Technologies consultants have implemented salesforce.com applications for SMB-market engagements within the telecommunications, healthcare, retail, insurance, consumer packaged goods (CPG), and financial services industries. It will now be able to offer its clients Canon’s Forms and Print Services for Salesforce solutions**, to help mobile salespeople, logistics managers and other clients to:
- Present Salesforce data with high-impact visuals in dynamic, easy to present reports;
- Create professional-looking quotes or proposals for clients, at the touch of a button;
- Print on the road, from any FedEx Office location in the United States;
- Batch print transactional documents such as invoices or shipping documents.
Canon’s Forms and Print Services for Salesforce allows users to unify dispersed Salesforce data, by pulling it into dynamic PDF forms, where predefined fields, charts and calculations are automatically populated with relevant values, to convey meaningful information that is easy to present and analyze. When used for creating various reports, such as sales results or account comparisons, the solution can help save time that was previously spent copying and formatting data. The solution also standardizes reporting across the organization, and helps allow easy comparison with past results. To aid further maximizing work efficiency, Forms and Print Services for Salesforce enables batch printing of transactional documents such as invoices, statements or shipping documents, to name a few.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV