Popular, Inc. (NASDAQ:BPOP) announced today that it has declared the following monthly cash dividends on its outstanding shares of Non-cumulative Monthly Income Preferred Stock:
- a monthly cash dividend of $0.1328125 per share of 6.375% Non-cumulative Monthly Income Preferred Stock, 2003 Series A, payable on December 31, 2012 to holders of record as of December 15, 2012; and
- a monthly cash dividend of $0.171875 per share of 8.25% Non-cumulative Monthly Income Preferred Stock, Series B, payable on December 31, 2012 to holders of record as of December 15, 2012.
The Corporation also announced the declaration of the following monthly distributions on its outstanding Trust Preferred Securities:
- a monthly distribution of $0.13958333 per security of 6.70% Cumulative Monthly Income Trust Preferred Securities issued by Popular Capital Trust I, payable on January 2, 2013 to holders of record as of December 15, 2012; and
- a monthly distribution of $0.127604 per security of 6.125% Cumulative Monthly Income Trust Preferred Securities issued by Popular Capital Trust II, payable on January 2, 2013 to holders of record as of December 15, 2012.
Founded in 1893, Popular, Inc. is the leading banking institution by
both assets and deposits in Puerto Rico and ranks 36th by assets among
U.S. banks. In the United States, Popular has established a
community-banking franchise providing a broad range of financial
services and products with branches in New York, New Jersey, Illinois,
Florida and California.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV