Tom Sweet, Vice President Corporate Finance and Controller, and Robert Williams, Vice President, Investor Relations, will address investors at the Raymond James IT Supply Chain Conference in New York on Tuesday, December 11th.
Mr. Sweet and Mr. Williams will discuss Dell’s recent quarterly results and the company’s strategic initiatives with Brian Alexander, Raymond James Managing Director, Equity Research and then take questions from the audience. Mr. Sweet and Mr. Williams will be Webcast live at 7:15 am CT, and be accessible via replay online at www.dell.com/investor.
Dell Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV