NEW YORK, Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Blyth, Inc. Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the USDC for the District of Connecticut on behalf of investors who purchased Blyth, Inc. (NYSE: BTH) stock between March 14, 2012 and November 6, 2012.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/blyth-bth . You have until January 12, 2013 to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV