Allied Building Products Corp., a division of Oldcastle, Inc. (NYSE: CRH) announces Chief Administrative Officer.
Bob Feury, CEO of Allied Building Products Corp. announced that effective January 1, 2013 Jamie Kutzer will assume the role of Chief Administrative Officer (CAO).
After graduating from Brown University in 1987, Jamie went on to earn his MBA from Northern Illinois in 1995. Prior to joining Allied Building Products in 2001, Jamie held management positions with both General Electric and Grainger. In his 11 years with Allied, Jamie has held leadership positions as the CIO and most recently as the President of Exterior Products West.
Jamie has the experience both on the administrative and operating sides of the business to help bring a unique perspective to the position and the ability to represent the needs of the entire business.Contact Information:Jamie Kutzer(201) 507-3838 Jamie.Kutzer@alliedbuilding.com About Allied Building Products Allied Building Products Corporation is a wholesale distributor of exterior and interior building materials with about $1.7 billion in annual revenues. Allied services 34 states with residential and commercial; roofing, siding, windows, drywall, acoustical, metal framing, EIFS and solar products along with all related accessories. Allied is a division of Oldcastle, Inc., the North American holding company for CRH plc (NYSE: CRH).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV