Allied Building Products Corp., a division of Oldcastle, Inc. (NYSE: CRH) announces President of Exterior Products.
Bob Feury, CEO of Allied Building Products Corp. announced that effective January 1, 2013 John McLaughlin will assume the role of President of the Exterior Products.
John began his career with Allied in 1986 and has held many successful leadership positions, most recently as the President of Exterior Products East since 2011. His deep understanding of the organization and the industry as a whole has played a major role in establishing the leadership position Allied has in the market today.
Contact Information:John McLaughlin(201) 507-3846 John.McLaughlin@alliedbuilding.comAbout Allied Building Products Allied Building Products Corporation is a wholesale distributor of exterior and interior building materials with about $1.7 billion in annual revenues. Allied services 34 states with residential and commercial; roofing, siding, windows, drywall, acoustical, metal framing, EIFS and solar products along with all related accessories. Allied is a division of Oldcastle, Inc., the North American holding company for CRH plc (NYSE: CRH).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV