GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mercantile Bank Corporation (Nasdaq: MBWM) today announced that Michael Price, Chairman and CEO, and Charles Christmas, Chief Financial Officer, will present to institutional investors and analysts at the 8 th annual Lambert, Edwards & Associates SMID-West Investor Conference, to be held on December 12, 2012, at The Palmer House Hilton Hotel in Chicago.
SMID-West 2012 is an invitation-only event that will introduce professional investors from the buy-side and sell-side to the management teams of top-performing small- and mid-cap (SMID) companies in a one-on-one and small-group meeting format. For more information regarding the conference, or for institutional investors interested in meeting with company management, please contact Brad Van Houte at (616) 233-0500 or email@example.com.
About Mercantile Bank CorporationBased in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Mercantile Bank Corporation is the bank holding company for Mercantile Bank of Michigan. Founded in 1997 to provide banking services to businesses, individuals and governmental units, the Bank differentiates itself on the basis of service quality and the expertise of its banking staff. Mercantile has seven full-service banking offices in Grand Rapids, Holland and Lansing, Michigan. Mercantile Bank Corporation's common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "MBWM."
SOURCE Mercantile Bank Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV