Wall Street Webcasting presents exclusive video of Rich Gordon, the highly regarded Fixed Income Market Strategist of Wells Fargo Securities (NYSE: WFC). This week, Gordon discusses economic data from the last couple of weeks, what it means, and his predictions for 2013.
Last week’s economic data was focused on GDP and showed the economy to be “sluggish,” with a flat personal income and a fall of .2% in real disposable income. When it comes to 2013, Fed governors see growth as a bigger issue than inflation, but inflation may push above two percent in the coming year. Bond bears shouldn’t get trading yet though, since the QE programs have held down long end yields.
We haven’t seen the potential downside to the QE programs yet, but it is sure to come, as every action has an equal or opposite reaction. If there is an opposite reaction, Gordon has some advice for how investors can protect their portfolios.
To hear why the coming weeks should create buying opportunities and to hear Gordon’s advice for investors, tune into Wells Fargo Securities’ newest video.Please visit the following link to view the video: http://www.wsw.com/webcast/wav/
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV