1. As of noon trading, ONEOK ( OKE) is down $0.30 (-0.7%) to $44.25 on light volume Thus far, 348,074 shares of ONEOK exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 991,900 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $43.92-$44.73 after having opened the day at $44.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.55. ONEOK, Inc., a diversified energy company, engages in the gathering, processing, storage, and transportation of natural gas and natural gas liquids in the United States. The company operates through three segments: ONEOK Partners, Natural Gas Distribution, and Energy Services. ONEOK has a market cap of $9.1 billion and is part of the utilities industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 27.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 3.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate ONEOK a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates ONEOK as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity, growth in earnings per share, increase in stock price during the past year and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full ONEOK Ratings Report now. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the utilities sector could consider Utilities Select Sector SPDR ( XLU) while those bearish on the utilities sector could consider ProShares UltraShort Utilities ( SDP). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts