1. As of noon trading, PulteGroup ( PHM) is down $0.51 (-3.0%) to $16.58 on light volume Thus far, 4.5 million shares of PulteGroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $16.33-$17.20 after having opened the day at $17.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.09. PulteGroup, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in homebuilding and financial services businesses primarily in the United States. PulteGroup has a market cap of $6.5 billion and is part of the materials & construction industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 40.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 168.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate PulteGroup a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates PulteGroup as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including generally higher debt management risk, premium valuation and poor profit margins. Get the full PulteGroup Ratings Report now. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the industrial goods sector could consider Industrial Select Sector SPDR ( XLI) while those bearish on the industrial goods sector could consider ProShares Short Dow 30 ( DOG). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts