Electro Industries' UL Listed Self-Enclosed Shark® Meter Assembly
WESTBURY, N.Y., Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Electro Industries/ GaugeTech (EIG) announces its cUL/UL listed Shark® meter in NEMA enclosure. This assembly lets users expand switchgear capability without expensive and time-consuming redesign. The assembly comes pre-wired and configured in either a 120V or a 277V (for 277/480V systems) voltage configuration. The Self-Enclosed Shark® Meter Assembly is the perfect retrofit solution in environments where there is no available metering compartment. It can be easily mounted and wired next to existing switchgear.
The assembly can be ordered with one of three of the award-winning and highly accurate multifunction Shark® Series meters: the Shark® 100 power and energy meter; the Shark® 100B meter with native BACnet/IP protocol; or the Shark® 200 meter with data-logging and extensive I/O.About EIG: For over 30 years, Electro Industries/GaugeTech has produced the highest quality, cutting edge power monitoring and control technology available, setting the industry standard for advanced power quality reporting, revenue metering, data acquisition and control. EIG stands at the forefront of Smart Grid solutions. www.electroind.com SOURCE Electro Industries/GaugeTech
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV