Our Favorite Tweets on TheStreet: Dec. 5
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Thanks to Twitter, TheStreet gets to keep in touch with our alumni like @Herbgreenberg and @aarontask, as well as our friendly-competitors like @bloombergnews, @lamonicabuzz and @businessinsider.
Sometimes we'll come across a great tweet that you might not see in one of our stories, so we decided to create a story that rounds-up our favorite tweets of the day.
And that's what you'll find below.
Alan Simpson tells you to stop Instagramming your breakfast, tweeting#firstworldproblems and start tackling the debt: bitly.com/Vk97Gj— Annie Lowrey (@AnnieLowrey) December 5, 2012
Remember when a $550 billion mkt cap company did not trade like a penny stock?— zerohedge (@zerohedge) December 5, 2012
$C now up 5%. Un. Be. Liev. Able. Cue Christopher Walken saying we need more job cuts!— Paul R. La Monica (@LaMonicaBuzz) December 5, 2012
Step 1: Alan Simpson dances to Gangnam Syle Step 2: ??? Step 3: Fiscal cliff solved! bit.ly/QHjwil— Matt O'Brien (@ObsoleteDogma) December 5, 2012
How do other countries view the fiscal cliff? Lots of pointing and laughing, mostly. washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog... (via @bradplumer)— Ezra Klein (@ezraklein) December 5, 2012
The only time America feels unfixable to me is when Bank of America is up 2 percent and Apple is down 2 percent— howardlindzon (@howardlindzon) December 5, 2012
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV