Jeep® Wins Third Consecutive "Four Wheeler Of The Year" Award From Four Wheeler Magazine
AUBURN HILLS, Mich., Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- New 2013 Wrangler Unlimited Moab Edition the latest Jeep vehicle to capture esteemed award
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and Jeep Grand Cherokee previous two winners
- New 2013 Jeep Wrangler Moab boasts increased capability with Goodyear Silent Armor off-road tires, winch-capable steel bumpers, and available locking rear differential
- Award is the latest in a series of Jeep Wrangler accolades
- Jeep Wrangler sales up nearly 20 percent in 2012
The new 2013 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Moab Edition is the winner of the respected "Four Wheeler of the Year" award from the editors of Four Wheeler magazine. Paying homage to Jeep enthusiasts' favorite off-roading destination, the Wrangler Unlimited Moab includes Goodyear Silent Armor off-road tires, winch-capable steel bumpers, and an available locking rear differential for increased capability.
"The Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Moab is an extremely versatile vehicle, and was a hands-down trail favorite of the Four Wheeler judges," said John Cappa, Four Wheeler editor. "The improved interior comfort, amenities, power and overall performance both on- and off-road make it worthy of being our 2013 Four Wheeler of the Year."To qualify for the competition, entries had to be entirely new or have substantial mechanical revisions from a previous model year. Testing was conducted over more than a thousand miles on a variety of terrain, including pavement, gravel, dirt, sand, rocks and mud. "The new Jeep Wrangler Moab edition is a perfect example of listening to our loyal Wrangler owners, who appreciate new levels of capability in a unique package," said Mike Manley, President and CEO – Jeep Brand, Chrysler Group LLC. "The Moab edition recognizes a die-hard off-roading destination Jeep owners love, while providing even more capability, including winch-capable steel bumpers, upgraded rock rails and a rear locker. We're especially pleased that the influential Four Wheeler editors put our latest Jeep Wrangler to the test and clearly recognized its capability." The 2013 Jeep Wrangler Moab Edition's "Four Wheeler of the Year" award comes a year after the new-for-2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon earned the award, two years after Jeep Grand Cherokee did so, and less than three years after the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon was named the Best 4x4 vehicle of the 2000-2009 decade by Four Wheeler magazine.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts