Dell World – December 11-13, Austin
Dell’s annual customer conference in Austin, Texas next week will feature a Social Neighborhood where Dell will host two fireside chats with the American Red Cross, Clemson University, Gage Marketing Group, AMD and the American Heart Association regarding the social media work they’ve done with Dell, their strategic approach, lessons learned, and vision of what’s next in social media.
- Dell Social Media Services video
- Red Cross Case Study
- Dell and The American Red Cross Innovate with Social Media for Humanitarian Relief: Video
- Clemson University Whitepaper
- Clemson Social Media Listening: Video
- Dell Social Business Connection Site
About DELLDell Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more. Dell Services develops and delivers a comprehensive suite of services and solutions in applications, business process, consulting, infrastructure and support to help customers succeed. Learn more at www.dell.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts