Dell’s Social Media Services offerings include:
- Listening command center build-outs - Dell works with the customer to design, build and operate a social media command center integrating it across the business as a foundational listening function for all customer facing departments.
- Advisory services – This hands-on strategy planning includes an assessment of a customer’s current capabilities and critical needs. Recommendations, timing and goals are provided in an effort to align the social media programs to the corporate strategy.
- Listening and insights services – Conversations are monitored on a customer’s behalf—for brands, industry or competitors. Reports are then provided with key data insights allowing the customer to take action.
- Best practice seminars – Participants learn from Dell’s experience on topics such as gaining executive support, building a training program, embedding listening across business units, experiencing a day in Dell’s Social Media command center.
“Organizations of all types and sizes recognize the value of integrating social media into their enterprise processes, but implementation of social media can be very different for each company,” said Allison Dew, vice president, global corporate & consumer marketing, Dell. “We work with our customers to understand their needs and challenges and design an approach that is right for them, whether they need consultation, tools and solutions, or simply want Dell to manage it for them.”
“As a practitioner in the social media space for several years, we are in a unique position to help enterprises develop and manage their social media initiatives with our innovative solutions for specific business needs,” said Raman Sapra, Executive Director & Head of Strategy, Technology Themes & Consulting, Dell Services. “Our offers have foundational relevance for all industries and our experience allows us to tailor them to various vertical needs.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV