- User interface enhancements designed to improve design efficiency and productivity, such as dockable windows for quickly accessing frequently used dialog boxes.
- Updated Load Pull and Amplifier DesignGuides, which offer mismatch simulation and make it easy to see amplifier performance at a specific output power level or a specific amount of gain, respectively.
- Dramatically improved integration with EMPro, which enables 3-D electromagnetic component designs to be saved as database cells for use directly in ADS.
- A new ADS electro-thermal simulator that incorporates dynamic temperature effects to improve accuracy in “thermally aware” circuit-simulation results.
- Multichip module electromagnetic simulation setup and Finite Element Method simulation of different technologies to analyze electromagnetic interactions between circuits and interconnects, wire bond and flip-chip solder bumps in typical multichip RF power-amplifier modules.
- Model support for Agilent’s artificial neural network-based NeuroFET model (extracted by Agilent’s IC-CAP device modeling software) to enable more accurate FET modeling and simulation results.
TRADE NEWS: Agilent Technologies Ships New ADS Software To Further Advance Single-, Multi-Technology Design Of RF Power Amplifiers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.