As previously announced, Aetna (NYSE: AET) will hold an investor conference on December 12, 2012, in New York City from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. ET. During the conference, Aetna executives will discuss the company’s strategy, performance and outlook, including reviewing business trends and specific initiatives related to its various businesses.
Investors can view the agenda on Aetna’s Investor Information page at www.aetna.com. Investors, analysts and the general public are invited to listen to the live webcast and to access the slides for the presentations and reconciling information for non-GAAP performance metrics at the same website. A webcast replay will be available as well.
Those listening via webcast are encouraged to visit Aetna’s website prior to the conference to download and install any necessary audio software.
About AetnaAetna is one of the nation's leading diversified health care benefits companies, serving approximately 37.3 million people with information and resources to help them make better informed decisions about their health care. Aetna offers a broad range of traditional, voluntary and consumer-directed health insurance products and related services, including medical, pharmacy, dental, behavioral health, group life and disability plans, and medical management capabilities, Medicaid health care management services and health information technology services. Our customers include employer groups, individuals, college students, part-time and hourly workers, health plans, health care providers, governmental units, government-sponsored plans, labor groups and expatriates. For more information, see www.aetna.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV