The Pantry, Inc. (Nasdaq:PTRY), a leading independently operated convenience store chain in the southeastern U.S., today announced that it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2012 before the market opens on Tuesday, December 11, 2012. Dennis G. Hatchell, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Berry L. Epley, Vice President and Corporate Controller of The Pantry, will host an interactive conference call that morning at 8:30 a.m. EST.
A live audio webcast will be accessible through the Investors section of the Company’s web site at www.thepantry.com, and a replay will be available for 30 days.
The conference call will also be accessible to the public by calling 800-561-2731 (domestic), or 617-614-3528 (international); passcode – 81335374. Callers should dial in approximately 5-10 minutes before the call begins. A conference call replay will be available two hours following the call for seven days, and can be accessed by calling 888-286-8010 (domestic), or 617-801-6888 (international); passcode – 28152418#.
About The PantryHeadquartered in Cary, North Carolina, The Pantry, Inc. is a leading independently operated convenience store chain in the southeastern United States and one of the largest independently operated convenience store chains in the country. The Company operates 1,573 stores in thirteen states under select banners, including Kangaroo Express®, its primary operating banner. The Pantry's stores offer a broad selection of merchandise, as well as gasoline and other ancillary services designed to appeal to the convenience needs of its customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV