Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" on CNBC last night:
Michael Kors (KORS): "Everyone has a profit in the stock, which means they're taking those profits. Wait until the end of the year then buy, buy, buy."Morgan Stanley (MS): "It's fine, but I like Wells Fargo (WFC) more. Wells has more upside." International Paper (IP): "That's a terrific stock. Go buy some and buy more on the way down." Yahoo! (YHOO): "I think they have a CEO that makes me think it's on a comeback. " American Electric Power (AEP): "I like that 4.3% yield. I say buy." Tractor Supply (TSCO): "I'm backing off on this one. Down here it's OK. Retail is shaky now." Cabot Oil & Gas (COG): "I'd rather see you in EQT Corp (EQT)."
To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV